Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Who is the Real Estate Professional?

Who is the Real Estate Professional?


When you start the process of buying a home you get excited and want to discuss your purchase with Mothers, Fathers, Aunts and Co Workers. Everyone will quickly become an expert and exhibit their opinion. But remember to ask yourself Who is the professional? Is it your Aunt who is a teacher, your brother the police officer, your cousin the hair stylist. No, Its me your Agent! I admit I know its easy to find several friends and family members who have dabbled in the real estate business. Ask those who used to be licensed, Why they didn't stick with it? As a professional real estate agent for 13 years I am no part time, fly by night agent. I know my market, areas, and real estate.



View Deandrea Dee Dee Jones's profile on LinkedIn

And If I don't immediately have the answer I know how to get it. I'm the source of the source for all things Real Estate in Hampton Roads. So remember for all your real estate needs, tips, advice, etc you need to work with me and not your mother, Nurse, or ex boyfriend.


You can read my resume on my website by visiting DJonesSellsHomes.com.


Just ListedIf someone is going to be contributing money to you to buy, living in the new home with you, or on the deed with you then they should attend all appointments to view homes with you and all meetings with the lender. I educate my buyers and sellers on the market, loans, and the complete real estate transaction to ensure that they have the accurate info to make good sound decisions.


Nothing is more confusing then getting wrong info from a non real estate professional. Are you confused by the home buying process and do not know how to get started? Do you want step by step help from beginning to end? Do you want info on the latest mortgage products or need to be pre qualified? Are you new to the area and need Hampton Roads area information? Do you have a home to sell and need advice on how to buy with or without a home sale contingency? Or are you an investor looking for hot deals?


I offer one on one Home Buying and Selling Consultations for Hampton Roads Buyers over the phone or at my office that take 20 minutes or less of your time, you can email me so we can arrange a time to talk.


I look forward to hearing from you: DJonesSells Home ReinYou can Search the Hampton Roads MLS at DJonesSellsHomes.com


Red Carpet: Buyers: FREE Buying Consultation, FREE Transaction Coordination, FREE Tours of Homes, FREE Access to Home Listings, Close on or before December 31st, 08 and receive a FREE 1yr Warranty. Sellers: Let me get your home SOLD for less. Save up to 1% in commission.


I'm The Hampton Roads Real Estate Lady ready to help you!


Deandrea Jones
Wainwright Real Estate
4098 Foxwood Dr
Virginia Beach, VA 23462

email-ddjones35@gmail.com
web- http://www.DJonesSellsHomes.com


No comments: