Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Congrats to All Americans!

Congrats to all Americans and Hampton Roads citizens! We did it, we showed up in rare form. In numbers to vote for change on either side of the isle. I voted in Chesapeake, VA and It took me 50 minutes from the time I parked my car, stood in line, voted and came on out. I was disappointed because I was prepared to give my husband the I told you we should have voted absentee speech. I was glad to see large crowds on the news. We can't say are vote did not make a difference because this time it definitely will. I hope next year we will be benefiting from some changes. That's what this is all for. I hope the new policies are implemented, I hope the candidates were not just talk, I hope the Senate and the House hold up there end of the deal so that we can move on to bigger and brighter things as a nation.

Thanks to everyone who voted!

Dee Dee Jones

Wainwright Real Estate

http://DJonesSellsHomes.com

No comments: