Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thank goodness for real estate referrals!



Thank you to all of you who referred me business in 2008!

Even though the market has slowed down and its a serious buyers market, your referrals has help make this a record year for me. It was not the thousands I wasted on marketing this year but the kindness from those of you who referred me business that kept me busy this year till the end. As you know I am very appreciative and will always thank you for your referrals. THANK YOU, Thank you and yes I still belong to the relocation network and remember I can help you, your friends, or family locate good agents nationwide. Do not forget about me as your trusted real estate source and I look forward to helping many more in 2009.


Dee Dee Jones The Hampton Roads Real Estate Lady

Wainwright Real Estate

ddjones35@gmail.com

http://DJonesSellsHomes.com

757-831-8294

No comments: