Saturday, February 19, 2011

Norfolk Real Estate listings How to Kill three birds with one Stone



Its been so cold for so long that to see some sun shine and a little warmth has kicked me in to early SPRING FEVER! My plan is to kill to birds with one stone!!!

I need to desperately shed the winter weight and I need to farm my real estate neighborhoods. Deliver open house notices, market to my farm communities, deliver postcards, newsletters, and flyers.

My Plan is to start walking my neighborhoods and to hand deliver the stuff I would normally mail. I think the postage savings would make it three birds. And instead of just the water bottle, I would probably have a bag or brief case with my giveaways!!

I will be sure to ditch my heels and boots for a pair of walking shoes!

Real Estate Professionals and For sale Buy Owners What is in your spring marketing plan?

If you are in Hampton Roads, Southern Virginia Cities: Chesapeake, Hampton, Newport News, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Smithfield, Suffolk, Williamsburg, York County. Join the Group, http://activerain.com/groups/hamptonroads

"I can dream alone, build alone and strive alone, but true success always requires the help and support of others. Please send me your referrals."

Visit my website today, The Hampton Roads Real Estate Lady!

Deandrea "Dee Dee" Jones djoneshomes@gmail.com

Associate Broker Wainwright Real Estate Virginia Beach, VA

Certified Real Estate Instructor Millennium School Of Real Estate

http://DJonesRealEstate.com

No comments: