Thursday, October 23, 2014

How to rid Ghost from your home

How to Get Rid of Ghost

If you have sold a haunted house here is some info to pass on to the homeowners!!!!! I live down the street from a cemetary so I am always ghost sensitive. Now living in Northern Virginia this land is war land and comes with many rumors of sitiings and apparitions all though I have yet to witness this first hand I want to be prepared. I bought my home new and as an agent I know that In Virginia we DO NOT have to disclose stigmatized properties.
Stigmatized property is a term used in the real estate business which describes possible detrimental features of a property or home, all the result of unfortunate occurrences. These can include murder, suicide, and the belief or proof that a house may be haunted by real ghosts. Just in case I will be ready. Here is a remedy for getting rid of Ghost!!!! Hopefully you and I will never need it!

No comments: